So since i have like 13 followers i decided i got to do this. Thanks for all that favorited my guinea pig btw.
Anyways i changed the Guinea pig. I did it for 2 reasons. 1 because the original wasnt large enough to be used in contests
(only 8 inches at 300 dpi). So now the guinea pig is 24inches with a lot added detail.
Looking back the main problem i had with the original is the colours. They were dark and dull. The current colours are bright and inviting. Also the layers flow much much more than the original.
Sorry if this made anyone mad but i feel that its much better.
Link to original: [link]